- Twist cam lock shroud housing for easy, tool-free lamp replacement
- Fully adjustable swivel arm with locking teeth maintains desired aiming angles
- Two silicone o-rings provide watertight seal
- Gasketed knuckle prevents water intrusion
- Heat sink fins provide extra stability for the lamp while dissipating heat, extending LED life
- Stainless steel lamp retention clip protects lamp from shock and vibration
- Material – Solid Cast Brass Housing, Base Stem and Knuckle
- Finish – Antique brass finish is guaranteed not to wear off or peel
- Dimensions – 6.5″ long, 2.5″ wide
- Lens – Convex, shock & heat resistant. Clear, tempered glass lens to repel water & debris
- Socket – Specification grade bi-pin socket
- Lamp – MR type
- Maximum Wattage – 20w
- Lead Wire – 36″ 18/2 Direct Burial Cable
- Rating(s) – IP65 & ETL
- Warranty – Lifetime
Included with purchase:
- 8″ Stabilizer Ground Stake
- (2) Waterproof Dryconn Wire Connectors
The Bullet is compatible with these Siesta LEDs: 4w, 5w, 7w MR or 6w* MR16 Color Splash
Offering Premium Products at Factory Direct Pricing
If you’re in the market for professional grade outdoor lighting products then look no further! Siesta Lighting provides the highest quality in the industry while offering a lifetime warranty on all parts with a 90 day money back guarantee. Shop our landscape lighting kits or work with one of our low voltage lighting experts to design the perfect solution for your home.
Why Choose Siesta Lighting
Premium Die-Casting Brass with Twist Cam Lock Housing
Our most popular selling fixture at Siesta Lighting, the “Bullet” is a compact, sleek spot luminaire ideal for uplighting small to large features. Very durable with a modern look tjat offers superior strength and durability. The “Bullet’s Antique brass finish will not tarnish or corrode and blends with any landscape setting.
Fully Adjustable Locking Swivel ArmThis feature is extremely important to clients because of the ability to dial in the lighting accents exactly where they need to be for the best look. Landscapes grow and change over time so having the ability to adjust so that is why having this ability is so important. You’re guaranteed to have good quality lighting for a lifetime with the ability to adjust.
Double Ring Silicone Gasket for a Water Tight SealWe all know that water and electricity don’t mix well. But it’s common for fixtures to be used in harsh environments where water is present. The double silicon gasket feature we offer at Siesta Lighting protects the internal housing and electrical assemblies giving you a guarantee that you won’t experience any water ingress and electrical failure. We offer a lifetime warranty!
Ceramic Bi-pin Socket with Lamp Stabilizer Clamps
Having the ability to change out your bulbs is the difference between a cheap integrated system and a premium all purpose system. Once the bulb goes out, you need to replace the entire fixture, but with our Siesta Lighting kits, you can easily change out the bulb with our state of the art ceramic bi-pin socket allowing you to do it yourself.
Convex, shock and heat resistant, clear tempered glass lens to repel water and debris
This feature is extremely important to clients because of the overall durability of the fixture. This is one of the reasons we guarantee this fixture for 20 years. Utilizing a tempered glass lens ensures water and debris stays off the lens increasing brightness and performance. Our lenses also include a heat resistence tempered glass giving your lights a longer lifespan.
Our Patented "EZ Power 100" Transformer
The Game Changer of the Outdoor Lighting Industry!
Our patent pending “EZ TRAN” 100w power source is one of a kind in the market. It’s fully potted and sealed making it completely waterproof. It can be mounted on a wall, buried, or simply tossed onto the ground making system setup & installation a breeze!
- Durable UV resistant Composite Box
- Suitable for Direct Burial
- IP67 Rated (Water & Dirt Proof)
- 25 ft of 14/2 lead wire
- Limited Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- 15 volt output
- 100 watts of power
- Easy Install on ground or wall mount
- 6ft power cord, plugs into any GFI protected 120V outlet
Get a Game Plan
Determine your lighting goals and how you want to layout your lighting. For expert guidance, contact one of our lighting experts today!
Lay Everything Out
Assemble your lights, then start placing them around the house where you'd like them. Once placed, run the wire using the kit instructions!
Plug it in & Test
Plug your timer and EZ TRAN into the wall. Once plugged in, turn it on and check each light to ensure it's working before burying the wires around the yard!
Bury the Wiring
Use a flat nose shovel to bury your wire 3" to 6" below the grounds surface. Try to preserve the grass so you can potentially lay it back on top!
Setup Your Timer
Once you've buried your wire and plugged everything in, make sure you set your timer so your lighting adjusts at the right time during the evening and in the morning.
Enjoy Gorgeous Lighting
Once night time has arrived, make sure you make any necessary angular adjustments with a screwdriver and then sit back, relax, and enjoy your landscape lighting!