- Material – Solid Cast Brass
- Finish – Antique brass finish is guaranteed not to wear off or peel
- Dimensions – 61” total height, 7.5″ wide shade
- Fuel Capacity – 20oz in vertical position, approximately 10 hours burn time
- Wick: Long lasting 3/4in round braided fiberglass
- Recommended Fuel Type: Citronella (Sold separately)
- Lens – Clear Tempered Glass
- Socket – Specification grade bi-pin socket
- Lamp – G4 type
- Maximum Wattage – 20w
- Lead Wire – 36″ 18/2 Direct Burial Cable
- Rating(s) – IP65 & ETL
- Warranty – Lifetime
- 8″ Stabilizer Ground Stake
- (2) Waterproof Dryconn Wire Connectors
Offering Premium Products at Factory Direct Pricing
If you’re in the market for professional grade outdoor lighting products then look no further! Siesta Lighting provides the highest quality in the industry while offering a lifetime warranty on all parts with a 90 day money back guarantee. Shop our landscape lighting kits or work with one of our low voltage lighting experts to design the perfect solution for your home.
Why Choose Siesta Lighting
Fuel Capacity – 20oz in vertical position, approximately 10 hours burn time
This fixture is made with the highest quality components including a large fuel reservoir so no need to stop the party to refuel.
Shatter Proof Lens
Polycarbonate extrusions exhibit higher impact resistance, stiffness, moisture resistance, and increased heat resistance. The frosted lens is a nice way to diffuse light to softly illuminate pathways.
Long lasting Wick 3/4in round braided fiberglass
Flat or round cotton wicks are a natural material and will be consumed by the flame. Many people say that fiberglass wicks will last indefinitely. However in my testing experience you will eventually need to trim the burning tip to get good performance. I always make sure my wick is primed from top to bottom before lighting.
Our Patented "EZ Power 100" Transformer
The Game Changer of the Outdoor Lighting Industry!
Our patent pending “EZ TRAN” 100w power source is one of a kind in the market. It’s fully potted and sealed making it completely waterproof. It can be mounted on a wall, buried, or simply tossed onto the ground making system setup & installation a breeze!
- Durable UV resistant Composite Box
- Suitable for Direct Burial
- IP67 Rated (Water & Dirt Proof)
- 25 ft of 14/2 lead wire
- Limited Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- 15 volt output
- 100 watts of power
- Easy Install on ground or wall mount
- 6ft power cord, plugs into any GFI protected 120V outlet
Get a Game Plan
Determine your lighting goals and how you want to layout your lighting. For expert guidance, contact one of our lighting experts today!
Lay Everything Out
Assemble your lights, then start placing them around the house where you'd like them. Once placed, run the wire using the kit instructions!
Plug it in & Test
Plug your timer and EZ TRAN into the wall. Once plugged in, turn it on and check each light to ensure it's working before burying the wires around the yard!
Bury the Wiring
Use a flat nose shovel to bury your wire 3" to 6" below the grounds surface. Try to preserve the grass so you can potentially lay it back on top!
Setup Your Timer
Once you've buried your wire and plugged everything in, make sure you set your timer so your lighting adjusts at the right time during the evening and in the morning.
Enjoy Gorgeous Lighting
Once night time has arrived, make sure you make any necessary angular adjustments with a screwdriver and then sit back, relax, and enjoy your landscape lighting!