Overview: Our “Gentle Wash” soft LED flood light features a sleek design with frosted glass lens to minimize glare. It has excellent coverage range & a wide light dispersion. The Gentle Wash is a small but powerful outdoor floodlight fixture, built with a die-cast brass housing and hand rubbed bronze finish to blend seamlessly into most landscapes.
Usage: Ideal for illuminating short retaining walls, fences, hedges, shrubs, stonework & boulders.
Flood Light Features:
- Fully adjustable swivel arm with locking teeth maintains desired aiming angles
- 2 corrosion-resistant stainless steel hood screws for bulb access
- Shroud has silicone gasket to provide watertight seal
- Gasketed knuckle prevents water intrusion
- Material – Solid Cast Brass Housing, Base Stem and Knuckle
- Finish – Antique brass finish is guaranteed not to wear off or peel
- Dimensions – 6” overall ht., 4” wide, 4” depth
- Lens – Shock and heat resistant frosted, tempered glass lens
- Socket – Specification grade bi-pin socket
- Lamp – G4 type
- Maximum Wattage – 20w
- Lead Wire – 36″ 18/2 Direct Burial Cable
- Rating(s) – IP65 & ETL
- Warranty – Lifetime
Included with purchase:
- 8″ Stabilizer Ground Stake
- (2) Waterproof Dryconn Wire Connectors
The Gentle Splash is compatible with the following Siesta LEDs: 1.2w, 2w*, or 3w G4
Offering Premium Products at Factory Direct Pricing
If you’re in the market for professional grade outdoor lighting products then look no further! Siesta Lighting provides the highest quality in the industry while offering a lifetime warranty on all parts with a 90 day money back guarantee. Shop our landscape lighting kits or work with one of our low voltage lighting experts to design the perfect solution for your home.
Why Choose Siesta Lighting
2 Stainless Steel Hood Screws
These Screws are a nice feature because they allow for easy lamp access and are corrosion resistant for a lifetime of use.
Fully Adjustable Locking Swivel ArmThis feature is extremely important to clients because of the ability to dial in the lighting accents exactly where they need to be for the best look. Landscapes grow and change over time so having the ability to adjust so that is why having this ability is so important. You’re guaranteed to have good quality lighting for a lifetime with the ability to adjust.
Specification Grade Bi-Pin Socket
Having the ability to change out your bulbs is the difference between a cheap integrated system and a premium all purpose system. Once the bulb goes out, you need to replace the entire fixture, but with our Siesta Lighting kits, you can easily change out the bulb with our state of the art ceramic bi-pin socket allowing you to do it yourself.
Our Patented "EZ Power 100" Transformer
The Game Changer of the Outdoor Lighting Industry!
Our patent pending “EZ TRAN” 100w power source is one of a kind in the market. It’s fully potted and sealed making it completely waterproof. It can be mounted on a wall, buried, or simply tossed onto the ground making system setup & installation a breeze!
- Durable UV resistant Composite Box
- Suitable for Direct Burial
- IP67 Rated (Water & Dirt Proof)
- 25 ft of 14/2 lead wire
- Limited Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- 15 volt output
- 100 watts of power
- Easy Install on ground or wall mount
- 6ft power cord, plugs into any GFI protected 120V outlet
Get a Game Plan
Determine your lighting goals and how you want to layout your lighting. For expert guidance, contact one of our lighting experts today!
Lay Everything Out
Assemble your lights, then start placing them around the house where you'd like them. Once placed, run the wire using the kit instructions!
Plug it in & Test
Plug your timer and EZ TRAN into the wall. Once plugged in, turn it on and check each light to ensure it's working before burying the wires around the yard!
Bury the Wiring
Use a flat nose shovel to bury your wire 3" to 6" below the grounds surface. Try to preserve the grass so you can potentially lay it back on top!
Setup Your Timer
Once you've buried your wire and plugged everything in, make sure you set your timer so your lighting adjusts at the right time during the evening and in the morning.
Enjoy Gorgeous Lighting
Once night time has arrived, make sure you make any necessary angular adjustments with a screwdriver and then sit back, relax, and enjoy your landscape lighting!